Who we are
Our website address is: https://wan.propertyleet.com.my.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can choose to browse the Website and the Apps without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website or the Apps, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the products and services which you purchase or access through our Website or Apps, respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
When you use our Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to loosely identify you when combined with other data.
1.1 Information you willingly provide. When using our Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, details about your home or properties you are interested in, financial information. This may occur, for example,
- when you carry out transactions with us on or in relation to the Website or the Apps;
- when you register an account with us on the Website or the Apps;
- when you contact our customer service or sales people by email, telephone, or in person, to resolve any issues that you may be facing or with inquiries or requests; and
- when you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Website or the Apps, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters.
- when you correspond with a real estate professional (such as a real estate agent or broker, mortgage lender or loan officer, property manager, investor, homebuilder, or others) via the Services
- when you complete other forms or transactions, such as a request for loan information or a rental housing and background check application.
- you may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email or SMS. Some information you provide through our Services is collected and processed by third parties (such as google analytics) on our behalf.
1.2 Cookies, Pixels, and other tracking mechanisms. We and our partners use various technologies to collect information automatically when you access and use our Services, including cookies, and other similar technologies. Cookies are bits of electronic information that can be transferred to your computer or other electronic device to uniquely identify your browser. When you use the Services, we and our partners may place one or more cookies on your computer or other electronic devices or use other technologies that provide similar functionality.
- Some of our pages may also include pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or IP address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on specific Services where you view a certain listing so that we can track whether the listing is of relevance to you while offering recommendations. Through these pixels and cookies, we collect information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behaviour.
- We also allow certain third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Website or the Apps. These third parties include (a) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on the Website or the Apps, and (b) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different web sites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties are non-personally identifiable information which is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on the Website, the Apps, and across the Internet which are tailored to your interests
- Many of the third parties we allow to collect information on the Website and the Apps are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of advertising targeting from member companies. To opt out, please follow the link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/and follow the instructions on the site. Another good way of opting out is through the following link: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Lastly, you can manage the type of cookies that are allowed through your browser settings, including completely blocking all cookies if you so wish. For information about how to manage cookies on your browser, please see the help section of the browser you are using.
1.3 Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
1.4 Location Data. If you enable location services on your mobile device, PropertyGuru Group with your permission may collect the location of your device, which we use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
1.5 Email Management. You may receive email from PropertyGuru Group for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale or rent and a buyer sent you a message. If you have an account with PropertyGuru Group, you may edit your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
- PURPOSES OF USE
2.1 The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for the purpose of managing and operating the Website and the Apps, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- administering the Website and the Apps;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the Website and the Aps;
- enabling your use of the services available on the Website and the Apps;
- providing to you the products and services that you have specifically requested;
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website or the Apps;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints regarding the use of the Website, the Apps or any product or service provided by us;
- sending you general commercial communications via any communication channel, not limited to email, voice call, SMS and app notifications;
- performing office and operational administrative matters; and
2.2 We will not, without your express consent, disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. Consent for disclosure of personal data to third parties, for the purposes of receiving marketing communications, is given through our registration form, either online or on paper.